Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

ORAL PROJECT: AMAZING PLACES

Dear students,
in order to prepare the final oral exam, you need to prepare a power point in Prezi in groups of 4 people. The project´s  name this time is AMAZING PLACES and you need to prepare it thoroughly bearing in mind vocabulary, fluency, expressions and pronunciation. You can see some examples in the next blog: CITIES OF THE WORLD. Guide to the power point:


AMAZING PLACES 

PLACE:
COUNTRY:
 FLAG:
MAP:
INHABITANTS:
IMPORTANT MONUMENTS:
LANGUAGE SPOKEN:
TYPICAL FOOD:
TYPICAL MUSIC:
 COIN:
RELIGION:
SPORTS
PICTURES:
 VIDEOS:
CONCLUSION:

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems very interesting!! Can't wait to start it with my group!! We will learn a lot🙌

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is very interesting and have a good explication

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this oral project.
    I think USA is very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Os very interesting!!!!🙊🙉🙈

    ReplyDelete
  6. This project is more interesting, I can't wait for do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a very interesting project

    ReplyDelete
  8. And it is very interesting to discover new things from other places

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so amazing this project. I like it more than exams.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This project is amazing, I love it. I think if we do this project well, we will learn a lot about a lot of places.
      I'm waiting for do this project with my group, we are nervious.
      The questions are very good at the moment.

      Delete
  11. I love this project, because I will learn the conditions, traditions of this place

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aida ortega gonzález6 June 2017 at 21:11

    this project is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  13. this project is interesting and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this is an interesting and a good project to make it in class and practise the oral expression and make the classes more enjoyables.

    ReplyDelete