Pages

Thursday 30 March 2017

ED SHEERAN FEVER!


Ed Sheeran was born in February 1991 in Halifax, England. He began playing guitar at a young age and soon after started writing his own songs. When he was just a teenager, he moved to London to pursue his music, and his outpouring of creativity added up to several early EPs and hundreds of live shows. Getting a lot of attention with his online performances, Sheeran hit No. 1 on the iTunes chart before he ever signed with a record label. Since signing with Atlantic, Sheeran has sold millions of records, had a song appear in the second installment of The Hobbit trilogy and won a Grammy for Song of the Year, specifically for the Top 5 hit "Thinking Out Loud.

Lyrics


10 comments:

  1. Laura Martínez3 April 2017 at 19:24

    I really love Ed Sheeran! He's my favourite singer and there aren't words to say how much I like him. Glad to see him on the school blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is really a good singer. I like it so much and he has got talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post wowww

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea Lara Pérez2 June 2017 at 13:26

    I like a lot of songs of Ed Sheeran and is a very good singer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea Lara Pérez2 June 2017 at 13:28

    Ed Sheeran is a very good singer and I like a lot of songs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like very much Ed Sheeran, is a very good singer. His songs are very nice!❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like Ed Sheeran, his music is wonderful, he is one of my favorite singers and I think that he deserves all the support that he has, I hope to hear him in a concert as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete